Tuesday, March 17, 2020




Hi every body who is reading this, this is me Mohamed from Abu Dhabi, I study in Abu Dhabi Mens College.
My hobbies are sports video games and movies.
Hanging out with my friend is a thing that I do every week end.
Chatting during normal days is a must. I am not married but engaged.
I live with my parents, I have one sister, and we live near to my grand father.

My father works in adma opco Petroleum Company.

I love watching soccer games and basket ball games, I worked with my father in the office just to get used for working.

In the future I will be an engineer, and I am looking to get my master degree.

I love travelling; I have travelled to India, England, ksa, Qatar ….. And other places.

this blog is about global warming and other socail issues. i hope you find it interesting.

I am looking forward to hear your comments.

2 comments:

BrunchMan said...

awesome blog....keep updating,very interesting.

174blogproject said...

thx for the comment great food u got there